Translate

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Core Crow - It Begins

I am a Crow...a Crow to the core. The core of anything represents the very essence of what it is and where it originated; hence the name of my blog which starts today. I have lots of thoughts running through my brain that have accumulated over the past 52-years and 363-days. I am a prolific thinker and as I am now well past the half-century mark of life I thought this would be a good time to put my thoughts down for someone, somewhere to take a look at down the road. Maybe my children or grandchildren...or beyond...will think it kind of cool to see what I had to say. Perhaps they'll think it all rubbish and give it a toss in the virtual round can. In any event, this will become an outlet for my thoughts that I hope to share with anyone, everyone, and no one.

What I do NOT wish this to become is a diary or journal of my daily life. Lord knows there's enough drama in everyones day-to-day existence and you don't need to hear mine along the way. But as my writing evolves, I hope to share my quirky insight and, perhaps, slightly brash ideas and bold, sometimes irreverent thoughts.

So...here we go. This is a work in progress and perhaps it will go nowhere.

Ciao! - Papa Chief

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dad, awesome inputs. I love to hear your insight, even the times I disagree with you. My favorite quote of yours "You can't know what you believe until you know what you don't believe and why." I use this all the time with people.
    Too funny that you started a blog, when I was contemplating doing the same thing, but on a totally different subject. Look forward to the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoy reading my thoughts, even when I'm right! LOL! I look forward to reading your own blog when you get settled.

    ReplyDelete